Symmetrical Group is committed to providing excellent services to its customers, in an efficient responsible manner.
Our goal is to understand and meet our environmental obligations to our employees, our customers and the community, in accordance with the Environmental Protection Act and the Environmental Standards, AS/NZS ISO 14000
The environmental management system may include but is not limited to:
- Planning work activities, to meet environmental and cultural heritage legislation and guidelines
- Operating an environmentally sound and culturally aware business
- Training all staff in environmental issue awareness and work procedures
- Reporting and recording environmental practices as part of our management system
- Reviewing and auditing other environmental procedures, to enable continual improvement
Our Commitment is to:
- Comply with legislation concerned with the production, minimisation and disposal of waste, control of hazardous substances, and industrial noise
- Comply with Government Acts and requirements for the protection of our cultural heritage
- Act with due regard for the requirements and expectations of our neighbours, employees, shareholders, suppliers and sub-contractors, insurers, and industrial associations
- Act in the interests of our client’s
- Encourage employee education and participation in improving environmental awareness and practice
This policy has been reviewed and endorsed by the directors of Symmetrical Group who foresee benefits in, and take responsibility for, its successful implementation. By accepting employment with the Company, each employee accepts that he/she is responsible for the application of this policy.