At Symmetrical Group Pty Ltd it is our mission to provide our customers a Safe, Efficient, Quality Electrical and Mechanical Contracting service that exceed the expectations applied to us. By doing so we aim to become the preferred supplier of major asset owners in Western Australia.
We believe our emphasis on quality will help us achieve our stated goal and are continuously improving our quality control procedures and methods. Our improved reliance on improved recruiting and training methods, technology, machinery, tooling and devices is the key to retaining existing customers and growing our business.
We will be guided in our endeavour towards total quality management by the system specified by the ISO:9001:2000 standard and will use it as a guideline to implement an operational system that will always ensure traceability of our activities and ensure complete customer satisfaction.
Our activities include:
- Electrical Contracting
- Mechanical Contracting
Our management system provides a framework for addressing the following needs:
- Availability of information and resources necessary to support our operations
- Understanding the needs of our industry and our clients
- Design and development of services to meet market requirements
- Selection and training of staff and contractors to maintain high standards
- Continuous quality inspection and testing practices
- Regulatory compliance
- Monitoring our clients level of satisfaction after completion of work
- Ensuring that not only our immediate clients but also other stakeholders benefit from the quality of our work
- Setting and reviewing measurable business objectives
- Commitment to continuous improvement and suitability of our management system
This policy has been reviewed and endorsed by the directors of Symmetrical Group who foresee benefits in, and take responsibility for, its successful implementation. By accepting employment with the Company, each employee accepts that he/she is responsible for the application of this policy.